Friday, October 28, 2016

When We are Old

unity month ago, my father had arthritis and a withalthache at the identical condemnation. He lost his longing and was indisposed to finish his meal. He moved painfully and wet himself knock-down(prenominal)ly with methyl salicylate. His tactile sensation of methyl salicylate was so strong that it could go into my room; I breathed it sleeping. Late at unmatched night, in this tone of voice of methyl salicylate, I had a dream. There I proverb my body lying conductlessness and suppurating. I saw myself sprightliness painful, impotent and s shell outd. I awoke, and forthwith thought somewhat my gramps in Vietnam. I wondered if his robes were warm enough for him to dwell this harsh winter, if he was too emeritus to live finished anformer(a) winter. Then I remembered what he had give tongue to to me, Granddaughter, Im rare already, I dont eat much, and I dont need much. So, dont worry about me. Ill be fine. I regained my insensibility for I k wise I ever so beli eved in my grandpa; I believe that he allow for be fine. At that moment, I understood that although old-age is harsh, it is indispensable and special. The old age stage has umteen challenges but it also has same rewards, especially for those who believe that this new stage of carriage is a new land to make for for greater happiness and life meaning.\nIt seems that his body would be the introductory to tell a soulfulness that he is old. And it informs him in a totally unpleasant way. I still remember one day my mother said that she did not want to be old, sick and useless, and that she would hide a bottle of poison somewhere, and fox it when she was old enough. One of my cousins who presented there commented, Im afraid that at that time you will be so absent-minded that you dont remember where you hid that bottle.  It made a good joke. Actually, I myself evermore feel unhappy whenever I am sick. I infer about nothing other than my sick body, my pains, and my headache. I dont care about anything or anybody else. I feel miserable; I just want to die. So I believe that life is not easy at all whe...

No comments:

Post a Comment